Management Computer Technician
|Beginning||21 Sep 2021|
The IT Management Technician is the qualified professional who has skills in the management of organizations, namely in the construction of business/project management models, creating matrices using computer applications for micro, small and medium-sized companies, with a view to to the effectiveness of results. It is able to support the coordination of IT departments and carry out the development, installation and use of IT applications in any functional area of an organization/company.
WHAT IT DOES?
- Install, configure and maintain different operating systems and application software, as well as the database;
- Evaluate and participate in the choice of utilities, as well as security policies for computer systems;
- Develop applications in the management area;
- Evaluate and participate in the choice of management tools;
- Analyze, test and implement management tools;
- Parameterize and adapt existing management tools to specific needs;
- Analyze problems and propose solutions appropriate to the company's existing resources;
- Develop modules that complement management applications, tailored to the company's needs;
- Develop, distribute, install and maintain computer applications, using object-oriented, procedural and visual programming environments and languages;
- Develop, install and maintain servers, pages and information systems in web technologies;
- Collaborate in the management of human, material and financial resources;
- Participate in the execution of the company's general accounting;
- Support payroll processing;
- Use invoicing applications, stocks, current accounts, fixed assets, accounting and salaries;
- Participate in the organization of tax obligations processes and procedures;
- Participate in the processes and procedures related to the various social protection regimes;
- Support the file and the file;
- Participate in the preparation of management reports and maps.
Young people with the 9th grade of schooling and aged not over 19 years old (at the beginning of the school year).
In terms of professional certification, the school awards a Level 4 Professional Qualification Diploma.
The course confers the Secondary Studies Diploma (12th year) and allows normal access to Higher Education.
Pedro Torrezão, student of the Management Informatics Course at EPSM between 2004-2007, and later graduated in Informatics by the Superior School of Management and Technology, is today a Senior Software Engineer and Agile Team Lead, for a renowned multinational with more than 400 collaborators around the world. Its daily functions include Software Development and monitoring of its team to ensure the delivery of new features and software products. He considers that the technical-professional character of the course enabled him to have early contact with the labor market, both in technological terms and in terms of human values. In his opinion, "more than just training good technicians, EPSM has the capacity to train good people, and this is more than halfway to success..."